#48; Fail.

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Whilst I’m struggling to fight through this C++ assignment I’m working on, I find myself easily distracted today by the Fail Blog. Now we all probably know what the site is about and the whole internet meme of ‘Fail’, but it still makes me laugh ridiculously at times in terms of what you can find on there.  just wanted to share some of my favourites.

fail-owned-photoshop-fail[1]
Using Photoshop so much makes me appreciate the amount of fail in that even more so.

 epic-fail-pregnant-men-fail[1]

You heard the sign, men worldwide. Don’t get pregnant.

epic-fail-brainiac-fail[1] 

I’m sure the city of Denver is proud of its’ Brians.

128932678618285916[1]

I don’t even know where to begin with that.

epic-fail-age-impossible-fail[1]

22 years of life experience necessary too.

epic-fail-warning-fail[1]

So that’s what they’re used for!!

epic-fail-newspaper-fail[1]

Rubens would be proud.
And finally, an epic video that just screams fail but yet win at the same time…


A truly wild Space Odyssey. I like how by the time it gets to the end it’s just an array of high pitched noises.

You can find much more FAIL over at the Fail Blog if you’re as easily amused as I am, of course!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the fail blog. I love that.